Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hollywood Style Herbal Whitening Lotion: Review

     Since I still have a few days before my classes/work start(s), I will writing another review about one of my currently bought item. I've been searching for a lotion since I've consumed the last bottle. I'm in SM department store on the Watson part looking for an organic lotion but at the same time whitens. I've used some papaya lotion but it makes my skin dry so I'm searching for other brands. Then I saw this:

     Hollywood Style Herbal Whitening Lotion

     I was attracted on its packaging. It's so cute and elegant (for me). Written on the front part is:
White Berries and Licorice Root (some herbs it contains), whitens and brightens while protecting against new skin discoloration. It also contains vitamin B3. I actually loved the smell of it. It's like your wearing perfume. It does absorb quickly and non greasy unlike other lotion. It also doesn't make my skin dry.

Pros:
  • I love the smell of it!!! 
  • Non greasy, non sticky
  • Unlike other organic whitening lotion, it makes my skin softer upon application
Cons:
  • It doesn't whiten my skin (but I'm using it for only a week now so its okay for me not to notice anything yet since organic lotion takes time to have its effect)
Rating: 4.75/5
Will I purchase it again? Maybe (more of yes), let's see if my skin will get lighter.
I'll update this article soon as I saw its effect.

*sparkleoftheeyes.blogspot.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment