Saturday, May 25, 2013

Going Natural!



           For my second post (I'm so happy I'm doing this), I'll be doing a product review! It's all about hygiene for this part. I've been using anti-perspirant since high school to prevent sweaty underarm while in school or trips. But I was shocked when I had read about an article saying that anti-perspirant can cause cancer. Actually, I do not know if it was already proven or if it was true. I will do further research on that. Anyway, since I've already consumed my previous anti-perspirant, I've decide to buy a deodorant and now I'm going organic! Yes, organic! :) And here's what I bought: DEONAT Mineral Deodorant.



     It comes in different types, a roll-on, a stick and a spray. I decided to bought a roll-on since it's the cheapest and I still am trying it out. I chose the one with aloe vera. 

Written at the back is: :DEONAT roll-on is made of natural mineral salts which eliminates body odor..."
Its ingredients are Purified water, Ammonium Alum, Xanthan gum, Aloe vera extract, Fagrance

Pros:
  • Natural (no Aluminum Chlorohydrate)
  • It really does control the odor
  • After one week of use, my skin does somehow gets smoother
Cons:
  • The aloe vera deo does smell aloe vera plant and I kinda don't like that smell (but there is a kind of Deonat that does not have any smell)
  • Since it is a deodorant and not an anti-perspirant, it does not control the sweat (but at least there is no smell and it's all natural!)
Ratings: 4.5/5
Will I purchase it again?  YES!! 

*sparkleoftheeyes.blogspot.com*


No comments:

Post a Comment