Saturday, May 25, 2013

Haul for First



     I've been singing Crazy Love of Kim Chiu the whole day. Gosh, LSS!! haha. Gonna blog about some items I bought. This is a bit late but late is better than never right? Here's my haul!



                                            Kind of many stuffs. :) Let's enumerate them!


Human Nature Sunflower Oil. I've heard a lot of good response about this product so I decided to try it.
I'll make a review of this if I have time. :)



Papaya with Gluta and Oatmeal soap...


Sweet Honesty perfume from Avon. 

Pressed powder and Blush-on again from Avon.

Mascara, Eyeliner and Lipliner all from Avon 


3 lipsticks from Avon too.. I like Avon products. :)

Lip balm 


Perfume again... 


Set of brushes

I did really bought a lot. Hooh, hope I can. See you gals around. I need to rest. Bye!

*sparkleoftheeyes.blogspot.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment